Foreign citizens who aim to stay or live in Spain due to studies or residence, labour (related) or not, for a period longer than 90 days, must request and (obtain/get) an authorization for it.
Foreign investors who make a significant capital investment will be able to request a resident (permit/authorization) for investors, which will be valid in all national territory and will include a work permit.
A Significant capital investment will be understood as an amount equal or superior to:
- 2 Million Euros in Spanish Public Debt Titles.
- 1 Million Euros for the acquisition of shares of Spanish Companies.
- 1 Million Euros in an Investment Fund, investment funds of closed nature or venture capital funds incorporated in Spain.
- 1 Million Euros for Bank Deposits in Spanish Financial Entities.
- Acquisition of a Real Estate asset in the amount of 500.000 Euros or more. The Investor could buy one or more properties as long as the total value is 500.000 Euros or more.
- Developing a business Project in Spain which is considered as being of general interest of the society, fulfilling one of the following requirements:
- Create Work Positions.
- Carry a positive Socio-Economic impact in the environment.
- Contribute to the Scientific and/or Technology Innovation.
If you need more information about THE GOLDEN VISA, please contact us